Our meals and salads are made to order with only the freshest local ingredients. Our school kitchen really listen to the feedback from our children and have adapted our menus accordingly.
Free School Meals
Are you eligible for Free School Meals? Children whose parents/carers receive any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 • The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit In addition, the following pupils will be protected against losing their free school meals as follows (please see page 10 for further details):
From 1 April 2018, all existing free school meals claimants will continue to receive free school meals whilst Universal Credit is rolled out. This will apply even if their earnings rise above the new threshold during that time.
In addition, any child gaining eligibility for free school meals after 1 April 2018 will be protected against losing free school meals during the Universal Credit rollout period.
You can check eligibilty here: https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/det
If you have any questions or queries about Free School Meals, please contact our school office who will be happy to help you.